Cedar Child Care
How We Work
We believe that learning is active and must be experienced by interacting with the environment to adapt and learn. All children need love, respect, and encouragement from their child care providers and their parents in order to develop their full potential. Our Program provides active, play-based, multi-disciplinary curricula where learning results from children’s natural curiosity and play-based exploration.
• We believe that every child deserves excellence in early learning programs and services to make a difference in their lives and in our community.
• We strive to provide an environment for staff that fosters employees' success and commitment to the school.
• Fostering family participation and collaborative partnerships between children, educators, and the community.
• Acknowledging parents' requirements and expectations, working to meet and exceed them.
• A responsibility to its members and community, to manage our finances in a manner that will ensure long term sustainability.
• Cedar Child Care will provide a safe environment for all children.
Cedar Child Care Vision
Unique and Valuable
Our vision is Community, where all children feel loved, respected, and encouraged to develop to their fullest potential.
Children are curious by nature. Our program is planned to assist positive growth in the lives of all children. Through a safe and secure environment, our program aims to assist children with an understanding of their world and who they are in it.